Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Best "Premium" Seats

Best "Premium" Seats

I want to take my wife to the July 4th weekend series against the Cards and want to "splurge" for great seats for one of the games. What have been your best experiences with premium seats and are some over-priced for the view/ammenities?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Votto = MVP

Re: Best "Premium" Seats

The best seats I've had this year were in Section 120. Great view, close to the action and right behind the visitor's on deck circle. I guess the same seats on the other side by the Reds' dugout would be just as great, maybe even better because you're looking straight on at the scoreboard. Scouts Row is really nice too but I'm not sure about the availability of those.
    2009 Attendance Record: 7-2

we sat in 132 row 4 last night, and they were very nice! you can see right into the reds dugout, and Bruce walks by within a couple feet of you every inning, they're pretty cools seats! If you check on stubhub you may be able to find something like that close to the field.

Diamond club, rows 1-3. Get there in time to gorge on the included dinner. Otherwise, Club level. The service and amenities are a big hit with the Ladies. If you want to be one of us plebicites, then in front of the smoke stacks in CF. You can see any ball in play, and if close enough, talk to the centerfielder. (They are often reserved for groups, but I scalped some the other day). I forget what the section # is.....

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    we sat in 132 row 4 last night, and they were very nice! you can see right into the reds dugout, and Bruce walks by within a couple feet of you every inning, they're pretty cools seats! If you check on stubhub you may be able to find something like that close to the field.
    To be fair, these are not premium seats. They're $67 dollars (usually out of my price range), but the premium seats are the Club seats, Scout seats, and Diamond seats.

I've sat in the Club Home section before, and I would very much recommend them. When I sat there, though, they were $50, and they're now $95-$100. The Champions Club access might make this worthwhile, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nineworldseries View Post
    To be fair, these are not premium seats. They're $67 dollars (usually out of my price range), but the premium seats are the Club seats, Scout seats, and Diamond seats.

I've sat in the Club Home section before, and I would very much recommend them. When I sat there, though, they were $50, and they're now $95-$100. The Champions Club access might make this worthwhile, though.
    I always thought infield box were considered premium because you can't get them when they say things about half price tickets excluding premium seats.

I have sat in the scout seats behind home plate. The view level box behind home plate is pretty sweet as well... and not quite as pricey.
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

I'd strongly urge against going to the Diamond Club in these economic times. The Reds are short-changing their fans. It is not the experience it was in 2004 or 2006 even.

http://www.diamondhoggers.com/2009/0...-at-great.html
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5
    2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    I'd strongly urge against going to the Diamond Club in these economic times. The Reds are short-changing their fans. It is not the experience it was in 2004 or 2006 even.

http://www.diamondhoggers.com/2009/0...-at-great.html
    Yeah, I've heard from some guys who sat there this year, the Dinner isn't near what it was in the past. Tough economy hits the well-to-do, (or at least those who pay the extreme price).

Turn Off Ads?