Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If you were to compete in the NL tomorrow . . .

If you were to compete in the NL tomorrow . . .

with players in the Reds' minor-league system today . . .

I'll include Maloney, because I assume he'll be sent back down when Volquez comes off the DL. That may be a poor assumption, but I'm making it anyway. (If you insist on not counting Maloney, I'd insert Ramirez.)

So I guess my roster would be something like this:

1B - Alonso
    2B - Richar / Valaika (injured)
    SS - Cozart / Valaika
    3B - Francisco
    RF - Heisey
    CF - Stubbs
    LF - Frazier
    C - Tatum
    Bench - Castillo
    Bench - Sutton
    Bench - Eymann
    Bench - Hopper
    Bench - Dorn

SP - Maloney
    SP - Bailey
    SP - Wood
    SP - Stewart
    SP - Smith
    LR - Ramirez
    LR - Smit (L)
    RP - Manuel
    RP - Roenicke
    RP - Viola (L)
    RP - Ondrusek
    RP - Valiquette (L)

I wish I could sneak in Horst and Soto, but nah, it's too early for that. Bray and possibly Buck and/or Thompson would be there if they weren't hurt. (And Fisher if he weren't up already.)

It's a futile exercise, I know, but sometimes a fella just needs to dawdle . . .

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If you were to compete in the NL tomorrow . . .

If that was my team, I'd trade for a catcher.

Turn Off Ads?