Turn Off Ads?

Thread: OMG Ken Griffey Jr is batting 3rd for the Reds and Dunn has defected from the Nats!!!

OMG Ken Griffey Jr is batting 3rd for the Reds and Dunn has defected from the Nats!!!

Oh, WHEW! Its a rain delay game of Jr's 600th against the Marlins.

Good reminder of what a difference a year makes.

Griffey RF,
    Dunn LF,
    Bako was at catcher that night.

Griffey watched #600 sail out much like he watched countless other potential doubles bounce off the wall and turn into singles because he was watching instead of running.

Here's to the 2009 Reds and here's to hustle!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: OMG Ken Griffey Jr is batting 3rd for the Reds and Dunn has defected from the Nat

Quote Originally Posted by Fon Duc Tow View Post

Griffey RF,
    Dunn LF,

Griffey watched #600 sail out much like he watched countless other potential doubles bounce off the wall and turn into singles because he was watching instead of running.

HaHa! Yeah I thought I was having a flashback from my Psychodelic Days. (Jeez, those days were sooo long ago, probably before most on this site were even born)
    Last edited by gedred69; 06-09-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: grammar

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Re: OMG Ken Griffey Jr is batting 3rd for the Reds and Dunn has defected from the Nat

Marty just passed out...
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Fon Duc Tow View Post

Griffey RF,
    Dunn LF,

And THAT's the main problem with this fanbase. You'd rather have guys who suck but hustle (Rosales, Freel) than a sure hall of famer and a potential hall of famer who don't "play the Pete Rose way." I should start playing baseball then start betting on it, maybe Cincinnati will embrace me too.

Full disclosure-I'm in a comedy mood tonight, so don't take this post seriously. Just makin a funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I should start playing baseball then start betting on it, maybe Cincinnati will embrace me too.
    Hey, I'm with Pete, give me $200.00 on the Reds!

Turn Off Ads?