Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: anyone have the iphone?

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Re: anyone have the iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of 1990 View Post
    I have the iPhone 3GS, should I download the software update so I can do things like tasking?

*I have no clue how to do this
    The multitasking rules. Keep in mind its not processor/battery/memory killing multitasking. Its stateful multitasking. So unless the app actually needs backgrounding (like audio, gps use or voip) then it actually just shuts down into a state and will later resume where it was.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: anyone have the iphone?

ESPN Radio is by far my favorite App....
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Turn Off Ads?