Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kweston09

Life Long Reds fan...but new here

Just wanted to introduce myself

Keith Millikan

born and raised in Cincinnati as a Reds fan...will be until the day I die

Getting a Reds tattoo done soon so wish me luck

I'm hoping this year will be the Reds year; I am very practical when it comes to how well they will do, looking good so far. But waiting for the halfway point before I make any predictions, its been that way for years.

I hate the Cubs and Yankees, Angels are my AL team to root for.

Oh and also...I noticed that the Cubs have some pretty damn good looking female...found a blog Cubs Cuties....was wondering if there was any site or thread like that for gorgeous Reds fans...I know we have more hot fans than the Cubs...would like to see some

http://cubscuties.blogspot.com/ wheres the Reds version?
    GO REDLEGS
    Last edited by kweston09; 06-12-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Turn Off Ads?