Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ticket An dvice for Thursday

Ticket An dvice for Thursday

I'm coming up to the Braves game at 12:35 on Thursday. I suspect the crowd will be 15,000ish. What's the best strategy for good seats below face value? Will I be able to get good seats below face from scalpers, since the demand will be non-existent? Would I be better off buying outfield tix at face and moving to en empty area on the base lines?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ticket An dvice for Thursday

walk up and buy the 5.00 tix, then sit where u want

Quote Originally Posted by will5979 View Post
    walk up and buy the 5.00 tix, then sit where u want
    this.

and there will be 10k actually attendance at the most

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post
    this.

and there will be 10k actually attendance at the most
    yeah, probably most of em Braves fans

actually for some reason, these day games out draw most night game. I bet we'll see 18000-20000 for the two night games and 25000 plus for the day game.
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

2014 record:
    GABP: 1-0 Wrigley: 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by OSUredsFAN View Post
    actually for some reason, these day games out draw most night game. I bet we'll see 18000-20000 for the two night games and 25000 plus for the day game.
    Probably because they're never on Fox Sports.

Day games are also a big draw for fans like me who live out of town. I'd much rather get up early and drive 90 minutes, watch a game in the middle of the day, and be back around dinnertime than slog home after a night game and possibly get in at 1 in the morning.

Are the normal parking areas open for the Businessman Specials?

The Reds parking garage ($12) is open for the day games. Usually for night games, people working downtown park there, but on day games, it's closed for game parking only. Fountain Square parking garages are, of course, open, but generally full on weekdays around that time. Sawyer Point parking is open as usual.

Turn Off Ads?