lets say the Reds decide to be sellers come July. i would like them to move the following players:

1. Arroyo. some people might argue we should move both Arroyo and Harang but i would hang onto Harang. he is a workhorse #2 starter. with Cueto-Harang-Volquez heading the rotation i would feel ok with guys like Owings, Maloney & Bailey as the BOR starters.

2. Cordero (assuming he waives his no trade clause) & Weathers.
I would hang onto Rhodes as a veteran prescence. he could actually co close with Massett. he is also cheap for next year.
Rhodes, Massett, Fischer & Herrara are a good start to a 2010 pen. we could pick up a cheap vet to help out. fill out the pen with Burton, Viola, Manuel, Roenicke,etc

3. anyone not signed for 2010 could also go but i wouldn't expect much in return (Hairston, Hernandez, Nix, Gomes, etc)

the 2010 team needs a shortstop. Valaika has been hurt & was struggling at AAA prior to the injury. Cozart is at AA this year and i would expect him at AAA next year with him being pencilled in for a 2011 season in the bigs. Janish seems like a nice utility IF but would likely be overexposed as an everyday SS. we also need either someone to play either LF or 3B depending on where EE plays. guys like Frazier & Alonso might also not arrive until 2011. the trade deadline seems a nice place to start assembling next years team. i suspect Arroyo, Cordero & Weathers have some value.

thoughts?