Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Votto coming back tomorrow?

Is Votto coming back tomorrow?

Everyone talked about Votto possibly coming back on Tuesday, but everything has been silent the last couple days, so I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about it?
    I figured they would activate him today if he was playing tomorrow.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is Votto coming back tomorrow?

It is doubtful he will play Tuesday. He will probably not play this series. He may start doing rehab assignments. Time will tell. We would have heard about him playing tomorrow already if he was imo.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

This is one of the weirdest, most frustrating situations I can remember since the Bob Boone tenure.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

I dont know what is going on with Votto. I wish him the best and a quick recovery from his situation. We need him back and performing like he has been all season. I agree we would have heard something if he was planning on returning tomorrow night.

If he was ready to come back now then why wasn't he already rehabbing the last few days in the minors? They are stalling for time. I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling there is some kind of major announcement(in a negative way)coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    If he was ready to come back now then why wasn't he already rehabbing the last few days in the minors? They are stalling for time. I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling there is some kind of major announcement(in a negative way)coming soon.
    I really hope not. It's almost like you can see everything caving in right on top of this season, and the only ones who can control it are standing by and watching it collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    I really hope not. It's almost like you can see everything caving in right on top of this season, and the only ones who can control it are standing by and watching it collapse.
    Sometimes there are things that cannot be controlled by anyone.

If he's not gonna play we need to trade for someone who will.

just my opinion of course.

According to the sticky thread of read this annoucement, shouldn't this thread be removed?

No one is speculating on the reason for his absence, so I dont know why it would be removed. Just fans lamenting the fact that his great bat isnt in the lineup. Its a very pertinent issue with the team right now, so I hope we can at least discuss his return date without getting into rumors about his reasons for not playing.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

He's going to go to AAA before coming back with the big club. So don't plan on him being back with us anytime soon.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    He's going to go to AAA before coming back with the big club. So don't plan on him being back with us anytime soon.

Why we would he go to AAA. Where did you get that info>?

You think if albert pujols got hurt they would send him to AAA. before he got back on the team.

I seriously doubt they send him to AAA.

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Why we would he go to AAA. Where did you get that info>?

You think if albert pujols got hurt they would send him to AAA. before he got back on the team.

I seriously doubt they send him to AAA.
    They said he was going to have to rehab in AAA.

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    They said he was going to have to rehab in AAA.
    Yup... I think Dusty's quote was something like, "He's a natural, but he ain't THAT natural."
    Steve
    Project-43
    http://www.project-43.com

Your kidding me.

This team is a joke. Wait let me rephrase that.

Dusty is a joke.

Turn Off Ads?