Turn Off Ads?

Thread: AAA All-Stars?

AAA All-Stars?

Who do the RZ minor league experts think will make it?

Portland is hosting this year's game.....really looking forward to seeing Homer if he's still around.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

2. Turn Off Ads?

Bailey for sure, and probably Stubbs as a reserve

should be there. The only other maybe is Manuel and his 1.91 ERA, but I'd think he's a longshot. Most of the other guys that would have deserved to go are in Cincy.

Re: AAA All-Stars?

What about Stubbs?
    "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

I'd say Maloney, he'll be back in time to make it.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I'm trying to think of who the IL starting outfield should be and I'd say it will be Austin Jackson, Todd Linden and the guy from Toledo, Kelly. Stubbs should make the team but probably won't start.

Other than pitchers, Stubbs will be the only Bat. (Richar might have a slight chance, but I doubt it)
    Last edited by GOYA; 06-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Turn Off Ads?