Turn Off Ads?

Thread: long time fan 1st time poster

long time fan 1st time poster

Hi everyone I've been a fan of the Redlegs since I was a young boy. I remember collecting cups of the Reds from the supermarket when I was 5. Davey C, Johnny B, Tony P and the like. I think Pete Rose was the the best player ever. My first mitt was Joe Morgan model. I still remember where I was when Pete broke the record. Just a little hello and cant wait to talk to others that love the Reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: long time fan 1st time poster

Welcome winks. Never collected any cups but many a baseball card.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Re: long time fan 1st time poster

Welcome to the board winks!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?