Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long do we put up with EE>?

How long do we put up with EE>?

Did anybody get to watch todays game and EE's AB's. He looked as if he had no clue.

Well he looked like a .140 avg hitter.

My question is how long do we have to sit here and indure this kind of performance before we pull the plug. It seems to me the attitude was EE is the answer at 3b and were excited to have him back.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: How long do we put up with EE>?

He doubled down the line last night in his first PA. Let's not overreact to one game.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    He doubled down the line last night in his first PA. Let's not overreact to one game.
    That seems to happen alot around here on both boards.
    Problem is ,I dont think the poster's comments are based on one game alone. EE has played 20 + games this year and has 6 rbi.
    On 2 swings : A GS and a 2 run single at Houston. I really think EE has it in him but if he does, now is the time to prove it.

And in the first 20 games of the year he was allegedly playing with a BROKEN WRIST. After 200 or 300 ABs start a thread like this, but two days after coming off of the 60 day DL with a wrist injury that he had been hiding from the trainers for however long is a bit absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished

Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    The base you want to acquire is home.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Until he starts hitting. Which history shows us he will.

wow 1 game and we are already complaining about EDE..sadly I'm not suprised

EE is going to hit, just like dave said history shows us he will.
    YouTube - Louie G - The Deal - FULL (Jay Bruce/Reds Anthem)
    ^^ Jay Bruce Theme Song

2009 Reds Attendance Record 2-1
    2010 Reds Attendance Record 2-2 ***Attended NLDS Game 3***
    2011 Reds Attendance Record 1-0

You obviously don't like Edwin. The reason people are excited to have him back is because of his career numbers and because they have fresh visions of Adam Rosales, Jerry Hairston Jr., Paul Janish, and Richar dancing in their heads. Unless they trade for someone else it would be very poor judgment to pull the plug on him at all.
    "I was on tour in the US back in '89 and we we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie." -- David Bowie

Really??? He JUST got back...

This thread has to be a joke.

Isn't he like the current longest tenured position playe on the team? Seems like yesterday he was coming up into the big leagues. I like Edwin, prob. more so than most. I think people may need to reevaluate their expectations of him. He's a slightly above average major league third baseman. I think his production last year is about what we ought to expect. I mean, I don't know..........can he still get better?

Votto = MVP

I think Edwin will be just fine. Sure he's struggling but not everybody can come back from the DL and crush the ball. Actually, very few people can do that. It will take some time to get back into the swing of things, but I think when all is said and done, if he's not moved before the deadline, he'll be one of our biggest contributors in the push for the playoffs.
    2009 Attendance Record: 7-2

Its NOT ABOUT JUST THE NUMBERS.

Did you watch the game and his PA's>? he looked unbelievably bad. Like he was swinging with his eyes shut.

Werent you defending Gonzalez not too long ago?

Umm far from it. Not a fan of gonzo at all.

I really dont understand why people put so much faith in EE. Just watched him commit yet another costly error by overthrowing Hanigan. He's never going to be what we expected.

Turn Off Ads?