Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ryan Hanigan's Defense (formerly: Question for ORG and Sundeck...)

Ryan Hanigan's Defense (formerly: Question for ORG and Sundeck...)

There are no stats to answer this question.

And, it's really important.

Is there anyone who comes to this site who actually knows first-hand,...

"How good defensively is Ryan Hanigan as a Catcher?",....and...

"How well does Ryan Hanigan call games as a Catcher?"...

Please don't answer this question if you don't know Hanigan in the way I'm talking about.

I'm tired of all of the conjectures about the relationship Hanigan may or may not have with pitchers.

I'm totally convinced that he's much, much better than Hernandez in this area, but I'm never going to find out until someone who has first hand knowledge about this answers this question.

There are a few minor league Catchers I know in this way (whom I would have liked to have seen drafted instead of Mesoraco, but not knowing Mesoraco, that could be OK anyway), but I'll never know about Mesoraco or Hanigan or Hernandez because I'll never get that close to the situation.

Those who know what I'm talking about know exactly what I mean by this.

I think it's a major problem with the REDS since Votto came back. The REDS are 5-10 in Hernandez' starts and 4-1 in Hanigan's starts.

Something's rotten in Denmark, and I can't find the source of the smell. OK, I know you want to answer that...go ahead.

Also, though this is a Sundeck or an ORG question specifically, and not a minor league question, the answer to this is probably from an ORG source. This is driving me bonkers because Hanigan can't be that horrible, especially at 28 years old already (he's not young, he's very experienced), to have Dusty throw him on the bench like a half-eaten burrito.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question for ORG and Sundeck....

Have you seen Dusty Baker?

He'd never throw away a half eaten burrito.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Re: Ryan Hanigan's Defense (formerly: Question for ORG and Sundeck...)

Moved to the Sun Deck.

Please keep all Cincinnati Reds discussion on the Sun Deck or ORG and keep the minor league forum for minor league questions.
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

Turn Off Ads?