Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Volquez bobblehead

Volquez bobblehead

Anyone got an extra? Took my nephew and got shut out. If anyone has an extra please let me know. Don't need the box to be perfect or anything.

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Volquez bobblehead

I think it's really lame that they don't just make the # of the maximum capacity in the stadium. They only leave out like 12,000 people, makes no sense to me. I think they should just make like 50,000 and sell the extras in the pro shop, I know I would buy the Bruce one, because I couldn't make it to that game, but have Volquez and Votto. The lines to get in tonight were insane, but surprisingly they still had quite a few left by the time we got up there.

still looking

if you go in by the reds hall of fame you never have to wait in line.

I have an extra I would trade for Votto

I need Volquez too, I have a Bruce I'd like to trade for it if anyone has one.

Beware guys. I know many people had broken bobbleheads last night. The way volquez has his arms up makes it very easy for them to break. Pretty sharp bobble in my opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon4MVP View Post
    Beware guys. I know many people had broken bobbleheads last night. The way volquez has his arms up makes it very easy for them to break. Pretty sharp bobble in my opinion though
    So, the bobblehead is prone to injury is what you're saying?

Quote Originally Posted by corwinator3407 View Post
    I need Volquez too, I have a Bruce I'd like to trade for it if anyone has one.
    I sent you a PM as I have a Volquez that I want to trade for a Bruce.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Try EBay. That's where I have to go each time I want a bobblehead.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

I have a Carlos Lee "El Caballo" bobblehead, and I don't even like Lee or the Astros. It is pretty neat looking though.

I want a Volquez bobblehead too. I couldn't make it to the game. I would be willing to trade a Jay Bruce for a Volkie if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by adampad View Post
    I would be willing to trade a Jay Bruce for a Volkie if anyone is interested.
    Is his little wrist broken too?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Speaking of cool bobbleheads...

I live in Gainesville, FL aka Titletown, USA. I spent 2 years in Jacksonville, after I graduated from UF. Jax has a AA team which has switched affiliations several times over the past 2 decades. When I was there, from 2004-06, they were the Suns and were the AA affiliate of the LA Dodgers. Both Alex Rodriguez and Randy Johnson spent time in that system, and they did a couple of "turn back the clock" nights for both and made bobbleheads for each of them. I have both.

They also did a bobblehead night fir Juan Guzman, who was a top prospect at that time. I got his bobblehead. Wife tried to have him autograph it one night after a game and the guy flat out refused. A true RichardNoggin. Makes us both happy that he's turned into a complete bust and is somewhere in the TB organization, languishing away.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

^ I have a Josh Hamilton Rays bobble fomr the Durham Bulls from his draft year, got him to sign it for me when he was with Lville a couple seasons ago-in Durham, he looked at it and had a funny expression, prob thinking of all that had happened in the time between.....
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?