Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Displaced Reds Fans of DC Meeting

Displaced Reds Fans of DC Meeting

A group of Washington D.C. residents have begun meeting quite regularly meeting to watch Reds games at MoMos--a sports bar at 1334 U Street Northwest between 13th and 14th in the U Street Corridor. This Wednesday, the group will be meeting up to watch the Reds-Jays game at 7. For more information contact either Sridhar Pappu at spappu75@gmail.com or the group's founder, Cathie Glover at paddyglover@gmail.com.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Displaced Reds Fans of DC Meeting

Thanks for the info. There seem to be a number of displaced Reds fans around here, though Yankees, Mets and Red Sox fans seem to be the biggest number. I even met a guy here once that supported a team that calls themselves the "Nationals."

Re: Displaced Reds Fans of DC Meeting

Anyone in the area who wants to join me at a watering hole to watch the Reds game on Tuesday night, give me a holler as I'll be in town all next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?