Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So who besides me will not be watching the Reds game tonight

So who besides me will not be watching the Reds game tonight

Not because I'm annoyed by the Rolen deal but because Chris and Georgie are calling it.

Rolen and Georgie is going to be so brutal.

Then again maybe Ill listen just to see how much love he really does have. Listening to him maybe pass out in joy might be worth it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: So who besides me will not be watching the Reds game tonight

Never watch when George is in the booth as I can't here commentary over my BS detector going off. "You know his story..." I was born at night but not last night.

I'll never watch another REDS' game. Not with this idiot Castellini running the show. Everything was going along fine with Krivsky, and then he decided he wanted to be the big-shot in the Club and hire some "names" in Baker and Jockety, two fools who couldn't get themselves out of bed in the morning without directions.

I'll never watch another REDS' game after 40 years of watching them. I could care less about the Cincinnati REDS anymore. It's just the same-old, same-old junk that comes out of any Cincinnati franchise, whether it's the Bengals or the REDS, nothing but some "good-old-boys network". Give me the racist Schott, any day of the week. At least she tried to win.

Only a moronic brain would trade away Zach Stewart for Scott Rolen and toss in Roenicke and EE for good measure, while taking on $7M more in salary next season and $3M more this season for a small-market club that's out of the playoff race this season.

Sacrifice the future Stewart for a player who won't even be wearing a REDS' uniform in 2011? Moronic, that's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I'll never watch another REDS' game. Not with this idiot Castellini running the show. Everything was going along fine with Krivsky, and then he decided he wanted to be the big-shot in the Club and hire some "names" in Baker and Jockety, two fools who couldn't get themselves out of bed in the morning without directions.

I'll never watch another REDS' game after 40 years of watching them. I could care less about the Cincinnati REDS anymore. It's just the same-old, same-old junk that comes out of any Cincinnati franchise, whether it's the Bengals or the REDS, nothing but some "good-old-boys network". Give me the racist Schott, any day of the week. At least she tried to win.

Only a moronic brain would trade away Zach Stewart for Scott Rolen and toss in Roenicke and EE for good measure, while taking on $7M more in salary next season and $3M more this season for a small-market club that's out of the playoff race this season.

Sacrifice the future Stewart for a player who won't even be wearing a REDS' uniform in 2011? Moronic, that's all I can say.

For not caring you sure put alot of effort into that post.
    YouTube - Louie G - The Deal - FULL (Jay Bruce/Reds Anthem)
    ^^ Jay Bruce Theme Song

2009 Reds Attendance Record 2-1
    2010 Reds Attendance Record 2-2 ***Attended NLDS Game 3***
    2011 Reds Attendance Record 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_RedsFan View Post
    For not caring you sure put alot of effort into that post.
    I feel so bad for all REDS' fans. They give, and give and give and give.

So I guess you must be a listener

I feel so bad for all REDS' fans. They give, and give and give and give.
    whats the point of being on this site if your done with the reds?
    YouTube - Louie G - The Deal - FULL (Jay Bruce/Reds Anthem)
    ^^ Jay Bruce Theme Song

2009 Reds Attendance Record 2-1
    2010 Reds Attendance Record 2-2 ***Attended NLDS Game 3***
    2011 Reds Attendance Record 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_RedsFan View Post
    whats the point of being on this site if your done with the reds?
    It takes time to pack your bags.

will you please keep up the golf card? LOL....easily my favorite thread on here.

Kingspoint, I do agree with a lot of what you stated....Rolen will be after 2010, mark my words, put it in a sig, whatever......HE will be here till he retires....I dont have inside info but I do have a friend that is an ex red player who has stated numerous times that Scott Rolen will retire a Red, a Cardinal, or an Indian. the guy loves this area, and wants to get his family here and settle in. Still a big price to pay for Stewart but at the same time, who is to say stewart will amount to anything? I would gladly trade Rolen for a MLB ready stewart if Rolen gives us 5 decent years.

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    will you please keep up the golf card? LOL....easily my favorite thread on here.

Kingspoint, I do agree with a lot of what you stated....Rolen will be after 2010, mark my words, put it in a sig, whatever......HE will be here till he retires....I dont have inside info but I do have a friend that is an ex red player who has stated numerous times that Scott Rolen will retire a Red, a Cardinal, or an Indian. the guy loves this area, and wants to get his family here and settle in. Still a big price to pay for Stewart but at the same time, who is to say stewart will amount to anything? I would gladly trade Rolen for a MLB ready stewart if Rolen gives us 5 decent years.
    The golf thread is fun. Someone else started it a few years ago. When I'm having a bad round, I don't walk off the course. But, I have thrown my clubs away once, with the bag and all.

I didn't really watch, but mostly because I was doing stuff with the kids. Doesn't look like we missed much.
    Sto Pro Veritate

My season ticket is collecting Dust. I can't give it away, and the Reds Bullcrap ticket exchange for season ticket holders? Please............................................ .

I love the Reds, always have always will. I take it your a young man and don't remember the Reds trading Frank Robinson away when they thought he was past his prime? Point is this isn't the end of the world .

How would you feel to be a Cleveland Indian fan today? They traded back to back cy youngs AND there best hitter for prospects who might not pan out. Explain that one to their fans.

I wish the Reds would have took the cleveland route instead they meddle in mediocrity and hope that they magically get better. Cleveland said "we suck, now lets try to get as much talent as we can and see what pans out" If only the Reds would take that route once in a while.

When the Reds sell they just want cash back.

Big difference- Harang- Arroyo / CC -Lee- Martinez

Who would you trade? Phillips/ Cordero and his 20 m

Turn Off Ads?