I am now going to the game tomorrow, not to be the guy with the bag over his head, but to watch greatness. I know before I said I hated this trade and it was terrible, but now looking at it I was wrong. The Reds get a guy who is GG caliber at 3B and has a GREAT bat and will be a huge upgrade over EE for the next year and a half. But those aren't even the reasons I am going to the game on Saturday, the main reason is this. To give Scott Rolen the welcome that he deserves and earned. The guy is going to fulfill his dream of playing for his favorite ballclub growing up and has always wanted to play here. I remember him saying if the Reds were to have made an offer anywhere near what the Cardinals made him, 7 years ago he would have been here. I hope that the place is sold out tomorrow to give the guy a standing ovation for being a great 3B, a great Reds fan, and to make him feel at home. This is the place he should have been, could have been, and wanted to be. I know the ballclub may be boring to watch, or the losing has become brutal, but if anything show up just for the sake of watching one of the best 3B of my generation if not all time, finally play for the team he always dreamed of playing for.