Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taveras: 5 AB's, 5 outs, 15 pitches

Taveras: 5 AB's, 5 outs, 15 pitches

Throw out everything else here, why we signed him, why he's playing every day, why he bats leadoff. I have one very simple fundamental question about Willy Taveras:

Why DO YOU FREAKING SUCK SO BAD?!?!?!

Seriously, what is the reason? Is he functionally retarded or something? How does he even last this long in the major leagues?!?! How do you suck THIS BAD and have anyone promote you, EVER. What does he bring to any team besides speed, which is worthless? Even counting the fact he HAS speed, imagine how bad of a hitter he would be if the few hits he does get that he runs out, if he DIDN'T have speed!

Holy crap, how can someone SUCK THIS BAD?! HOW is this POSSIBLE??? Like on a technical level. Like Tom Emanski tape level, what is he doing that makes him suck. I really would like to know, because he is the WORST player in Major League Baseball. I rather have a donkey take a dump on home plate and that count as our first batter than him.

WHY?? For God's sake WHYYYY????

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Taveras: 5 AB's, 5 outs, 15 pitches

Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleCARDS View Post
    Throw out everything else here, why we signed him, why he's playing every day, why he bats leadoff. I have one very simple fundamental question about Willy Taveras:

Why DO YOU FREAKING SUCK SO BAD?!?!?!

Seriously, what is the reason? Is he functionally retarded or something? How does he even last this long in the major leagues?!?! How do you suck THIS BAD and have anyone promote you, EVER. What does he bring to any team besides speed, which is worthless? Even counting the fact he HAS speed, imagine how bad of a hitter he would be if the few hits he does get that he runs out, if he DIDN'T have speed!

Holy crap, how can someone SUCK THIS BAD?! HOW is this POSSIBLE??? Like on a technical level. Like Tom Emanski tape level, what is he doing that makes him suck. I really would like to know, because he is the WORST player in Major League Baseball. I rather have a donkey take a dump on home plate and that count as our first batter than him.

WHY?? For God's sake WHYYYY????

he's fast, dude, bigtime

George Grande, are you posting under a psuedo screen name again ? :ughmamoru

Made me lmao at work. You suck big time dude. Willy t is beyond a joke at this point. When he was singed i admit i was excited, but i was wrong in so many ways. I say bring deion out of retirement, hes fast too dude.

I think something snapped in my head. I was just looking at boxscore. Here's how it went

Do do do do doo ... la la .. Hmm ... another disappointing loss, may as well see the stats

Hmm .. another crappy offense game ... damnit .. god i hate the freaking team

Um, what ... what is this .. this cant be right ... no .. what?

No .. NO. No GOD CANT BE. YOU GOTTA Be .. THIS IS SOME KIND OF FREAKING JOKE Isnt IT? WHAT the HELL ... .................. ...

rfgnergnjernjogerj g erjghernjghwenrghwernjghwernjghwernjlgaerger

Make your point, dude. Quit sugar coating it.

lol:
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"

Thread of the year hahahahahah

just wait, he's getting 70 sbs this year :thumbdown

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

The OBP of Taveras and Gonzalez is beyond embarrassing. .275 and .246. Are you kidding me? How do you stay in the major leagues with numbers like that???

Back in the day, that was Cedar Rapids, amigo.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

I wish everyone would just back off on Taveras. He said coming into the season that he was gong to steal 100 bases. He's got 21 now. That meas the guy is going to steal EIGHTY bases in the next two months. You don't think that's going to help the Reds win some games down the stretch?
    Sto Pro Veritate

Amazing.

THIS is your leadoff guy.

Only on a Dusty Baker team.

Only problem is, he doesn't have Barry Bonds and Hank Aaron batting 3rd and 4th...
    Those guys could win games when you give up 2 outs to start an inning.

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    I wish everyone would just back off on Taveras. He said coming into the season that he was gong to steal 100 bases. He's got 21 now. That meas the guy is going to steal EIGHTY bases in the next two months. You don't think that's going to help the Reds win some games down the stretch?
    But he'll get thrown out 50 times trying to do it!
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

this is the best thread i've ever seen...
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Turn Off Ads?