Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Because the game is earlier, maybe we can plan dinner somewhere afterward.

Montgomery Inn on Nate's tab, everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

redsbuckeye and myself were possibly lookin' to roll on down to the Friday night game. It's doubtful I'd be able to make it Saturday.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

If you all have any plans to grab a beer before or after, please post the info if you can...that weekend is bananas for me and I doubt I'll be able to block out 3+ hours for a game, but I may be able to stop by for a drink if RFS promises to bring his momentoes from the Crusades.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

I'll be in at 2 of the games, but have Diamond Seats. Is there pre or post parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds1 View Post
    I'll be in at 2 of the games, but have Diamond Seats. Is there pre or post parties?

Both!
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Better watch out, sonny. We'll thrash you to within an inch of your life with our walkers. Remember, age and treachery trumps all.
    That's right! We can still kick the crap out of you. It's just that we won't remember it 15 minutes later.

When rfs meets up with Chip he's gonna give new meaning to 7th inning stretch. HOLY COW!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    That's right! We can still kick the crap out of you. It's just that we won't remember it 15 minutes later.

When rfs meets up with Chip he's gonna give new meaning to 7th inning stretch. HOLY COW!

Just make sure you're wearing your adult diapers in case you get too excited.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Commitments so far (let me know if something below needs corrected).....

GAC Friday and Saturday
    rfs62 Friday and Saturday
    Chip Friday and Saturday
    Kitty Friday and Saturday (won't need tix)
    nate (2) Friday and Saturday
    Cyclone (2) Friday
    Roy Tucker Saturday
    redhawkfish (2) Friday

In order to get this thing firmed up so we can get tickets ordered/purchased I'm putting a deadline on this.

That's right! GAC's taking charge!

DEADLINE NOTICE: THURSDAY AUGUST 13TH

So either make your intentions known on here or PM me.

But once we get a firm number I'll go ahead and purchase the tickets, and you all can reimburse me. I think that will make the process easier.

But I am going to try and get the best seats possible, meaning field level. If I can't get them all together then I will try to get them grouped together as best I can. Sound fair?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds1 View Post
    Oh absolutely! We only have these get-togethers for that. It certainly isn't to see the Reds. :

But check back in. We'll set a before and after meeting spot(s).

High five!

Commitments so far (let me know if something below needs corrected).....

GAC Friday and Saturday
    Chip Friday and Saturday
    nate (2) Friday and Saturday
    Cyclone (2) Friday
    Roy Tucker Saturday
    redhawkfish (2) Friday

In order to get this thing firmed up so we can get tickets ordered/purchased I'm putting a deadline on this.

That's right! GAC's taking charge!

But once we get a firm number I'll go ahead and purchase the tickets, and you all can reimburse me. I think that will make the process easier.

But I am going to try and get the best seats possible, meaning field level. If I can't get them all together then I will try to get them grouped together as best I can. Sound fair?
    We're going to come up Friday evening. I don't think we'll be there in time for the game.

Maybe the post-game activities though!

Updated......

GAC Friday and Saturday
    Chip Friday and Saturday
    nate (2) Saturday
    Cyclone (2) Friday
    Roy Tucker Saturday
    redhawkfish (1) Friday (2) Saturday

GAC, how soon do you need an answer on tickets?
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    GAC, how soon do you need an answer on tickets?

I'm going to pretend like my question was purposefully set up so that you could reiterate your rules. Yeah, that's it.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    I'm going to pretend like my question was purposefully set up so that you could reiterate your rules. Yeah, that's it.
    Does the current deadline give you.... or anyone else considering attending.... enough time to make a decision?

It has been suggested to me to possibly extend the deadline date another week to give people more time. And I have no problem with that. My biggest concern was being able to get that many seats TOGETHER, and at field level, as we get closer and closer to the date.

Yeah - I know the Reds suck; but it is a weend end series vs the Dodgers, who don't get into Cincy that often.

Turn Off Ads?