Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

I encourage all of you RZ'ers to give it a try next time. We don't bite. At least not hard. :

We're too old to bite hard. Some of us might gum you to death though.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszone Gathering (Aug 28 thru 30th): Need To Order Tickets. Who Is Coming?

I got home this morning around 8 AM. Pretty much slept and laid around to get ready for work tonight. I did manage to watch today's extra inning affair. Another solid outing by Arroyo. Simply ironic that ex-Red Juan Castro figured into the victory.

I think we all had a great time this weekend.

My leg calf muscles are sorer then all get out though from all that walking up and down the streets of Cincy.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    62 let Chip take pictures of him????
    No one LETS Chip do anything. He just does it. He's worse then paparazzi chasing down Britney Spears. :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

All right, boys and girls, here are the official pictures from the 2009 RZ outing (starring RFS62)

I thought I'd take a picture of where RFS stayed

After I finally caught up with RFS and GAC at the In Between on Friday, Cyclone picked us up there to take us back downtown to Rock Bottom Brewery to partake in some pre-game libations. Joining us there were redsbuckeye (not BuckeyeRedleg as I mistakenly stated earlier) Redhawkfish, and Vatican Plum

RFS & GAC at the In Between.

GAC & redsbuckeye

GAC

GAC & Redhawkfish

GAC, Vatican Plum (who is apparently in the witness protection program) and Redhawkfish

Cyclone & RFS

RFS pondering another of GAC's witticisms

redsbuckeye, Redhawkfish and Cyclone

Something that fell out of GAC's new hat

RFS & Redhawkfish questioning GAC's belief on where exactly the Reds bullpen is located

Corky!

Saturday afternoon, RFS wanted to go to the Reds HOF & Museum. Apparently he wanted to see the idols of his youth - George and Harry Wright.

RFS and the Big Red Machine

Afterwards we went over to Gameday where we were joined by Roy Tucker and Mr. and Mrs Redhawkfish

Roy Tucker & RFS

After warming up there we took off to the Reds game where we met up with RedsBaron and his sons Jason and Kevin. We also met RFS' niece there. We were all stunned to find out that such a nice, intelligent, handsome young woman is related to RFS but as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Roy Tucker, RFS, Reds Baron & #1 son, RFS' niece and GAC

Unfortunately, RFS' niece doesn't share the same good taste in teams as her uncle does. It's also a much better picture of GAC.

Reds Baron and his sons

More pictures of the gang

After the game, decided to get even with me for posting all those pictures of him in his younger days. If you want to see his pictures as a youth, you will have to look on some cave walls in West Virginia.

After RFS finished assaulting me, we went back to Gameday where GAC regaled us with stories of when Jimmy Piersall played for the Giants at Crosley Field.

Drinking is so easy, even a cave man can do it.

Roy finally finds someone his age to talk to besides RFS.

Kitty Duran joined us there after the game. She was late because she had to get a makeover.

Beauty and the Beasts

That's all I am allowed to post, folks. We certainly had a great time with RedsZone's elder statesman. Hopefully he will be posting his impressions of his trip here. He told us that he would like to come back more often and hopefully more RedsZoners can come out to meet him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

RF needs to be buried in that shirt.

Which one?
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Which one?

Keep it up, punks.

I live in Florida. We like our Tommy Bahama down there. I guess I should have worn bib overalls to fit in better with your sense of style, Chipper.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Best pictures of Chip all day.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?