Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Twitter Injustice

Atleast I'm an Orange...

Twitter Injustice

I really hope this isn't considered spam, it's coming from a good place.

I'm not big into twitter (hagan19 for anyone who's interested), but a friend of mine, zacross36, is a big fan. Recently his account was hacked- when he discovered it, he deleted the spam posts and changed his password, but not before twitter barred him from posting. I'm starting a #freezac! campaign, but I'm having trouble getting followers. If anyone wants to throw in a hand, I'd be very appreciative.

I'm not some internet psycho, he's my roommate. Good guy. I'll talk him into becoming a Reds fan if it helps your conscious.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Twitter Injustice

What's the haps?

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Hopefully your roommate learned never to use that insecure password that was so easily hacked ever again on any service!

Rather than a log-rolling campaign, what you need to do is get the attention of a high-profile Twitterer like Scoble or someone who works for Techcrunch. Let one of those guys approach Twitter and you will see some results.

Failing that, try to get the attention of Consumerist.
    /r/reds

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympic...complains.html

What do you think? Should the twitter account have been suspended?

I think the writer has a point. These email addresses are not exactly "private information." Tweeting his cell phone number or his home address, that's a whole different bag.

No it shouldn't have.

As the article points out, Spike Lee posted someone's address claiming it was that of George Zimmerman. It wasn't. He never was suspended. But an easily obtainable email address gets you suspended?

Turn Off Ads?