1. Reds scored 5 unearned runs tonight (the difference in the game)
2. Hanagan's hitless night put him below .300 for the first time since April.
3. Gonzo is now at .200 for the first time in who knows how long
4. Homer continues to allow runs. 5 tonight. On any other night he loses. Thank the Giant defense. say what you want, but the kid is not a good pitcher. IMHO, he never will be.
5. Two in a row and with Zito pitching, maybe three. Go figure.
Thanks for the indepth analysis .
Last edited by KoryMac5; 08-08-2009 at 11:17 AM.
If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.
Thank you, and most
importantly, enjoy yourselves!
RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball