That catch by Janish HAS to be a web gem! Wow.
"I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search
An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”
Washington 7th Inning Summary
- W. Nieves homered to deep right
- J. Padilla hit for G. Mock
- J. Padilla struck out swinging
- N. Morgan grounded out to third
- C. Guzman popped out to shallow left
- End of Inning (1 Run, 1 Hit, 0 Errors)
Washington 2 and the Reds 0
J. Sosa relieved G. Mock
C. Dickerson hit for A. Harang
C. Dickerson lined out to left
Pitches-strikes - G Mock 101-59; A Harang 115-75.Code:IP H R ER BB K HR WHIP Season ERA G. Mock 6.0 6 0 0 4 6 0 1.92 5.27 A. Harang 7.0 6 2 2 3 6 2 1.42 4.35
Ground balls-fly balls - G Mock 3-9; A Harang 3-10.
Batters faced - G Mock 26; A Harang 29
Last edited by Spring~Fields; 08-14-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Be a nice time for Willy T to use his speed.
If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.
Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.
S. Burnett relieved J. Sosa for Washington
Cincinnati 7th Inning Summary
- J. Sosa relieved G. Mock
- C. Dickerson hit for A. Harang
- C. Dickerson lined out to left
- W. Taveras singled to shallow left
- P. Janish flied out to center
- S. Burnett relieved J. Sosa
- J. Votto struck out looking
- End of Inning (0 Runs, 1 Hit, 0 Errors)
7 complete Washington with a 2-0 lead.
Harang is done after seven innings. Once again, no run support. This was a quality start, going 7 innings and only giving up two runs.
Sad...why can't they score for Aaron, especially since they faced Garrett Mock, who came into the game with a 6+ ERA?
“This one was a perfect one. I don’t know if I can find a better one, better timing. He [Price] really said some great things there. It really encouraged us to go back and do what we do. … I didn’t know he could speak like that.” Brayan Pena 5/21/14
N. Masset relieved A. Harang to start the 8th