Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT&T wireless coverage?

Re: AT&T wireless coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by TC81190 View Post
    I would definitely recommend against Verizon in Cincinnati. I did their Test Drive for a month with a Blackberry Storm, and their coverage is absolutely terrible in Cincinnati. I honestly dropped nearly every call I received, and the ones I didn't still cut in and out.
    My experience was just the opposite.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    My experience was just the opposite.
    That's really odd. I have had nothing but good experiences with AT&T in the Cincinnati area. Good call quality, strong signal through out the city. Meanwhile, all my friends on Verizon often have poor and inconsistent coverage on their phones. And it's a real pain to try to hold a phone conversation with a Verizon user, because it cuts out so much.

I wonder what's going on there...
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

Quote Originally Posted by TC81190 View Post
    That's really odd. I have had nothing but good experiences with AT&T in the Cincinnati area. Good call quality, strong signal through out the city. Meanwhile, all my friends on Verizon often have poor and inconsistent coverage on their phones. And it's a real pain to try to hold a phone conversation with a Verizon user, because it cuts out so much.

I wonder what's going on there...
    I don't know either. All I know is that for the five years I lived in Cincy, I had Verizon for all of them and never had anything but rock solid signal.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    I don't know either. All I know is that for the five years I lived in Cincy, I had Verizon for all of them and never had anything but rock solid signal.
    That's why it's hard to decide, there isn't really solid information any of the carriers around here. AT&T for example, some have great, others can't even keep a signal.....and it's the same part of town to.

Luck of the draw, I suppose.
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Stat geek...and proud

AT&T has the best signal in my neck of the woods, so I'm kind of stuck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    That's why it's hard to decide, there isn't really solid information any of the carriers around here. AT&T for example, some have great, others can't even keep a signal.....and it's the same part of town to.

Luck of the draw, I suppose.
    I've had Verizon since summer of 2001, and I've had solid signal in 99 percent of places in the Cincy area. The one area I struggle for a decent signal is at one of my buddy's houses

It may be a good idea to check with friends/family who have different carriers and see how their signal is at your house, work, places you frequent often, etc.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

Turn Off Ads?