Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone going to Thursday's (8/20) "titanic struggle"?

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Anyone going to Thursday's (8/20) "titanic struggle"?

Just curious. I and a friend are coming down for another business day special. (Really shouldnt have scheduled these so far in advance). Anyone else? Tix should be easy and cheap to come by. Anyone want to do a spur-of-the moment RZ meetup?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone going to Thursday's (8/20) "titanic struggle"?

What the deuce? Todays game is being televised by FSOhio??? No need to make the trek. Thank you television....

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    What the deuce? Todays game is being televised by FSOhio??? No need to make the trek. Thank you television....
    Plus, today's game telecast will include a free tutorial in the "lost art" of scoring a game with a scorebook. Seriously.

i must watch the free tutorial.......i need another way to ignore my friends who go to the game with me...

I was at the game Thursday. I won two Skyline Cheese Coneys for each person in my row!
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Turn Off Ads?