Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random Thoughts

Haunted by walks

Random Thoughts

The only thing between us and the No. 1 draft pick is the integrity of the game.

I hear appendectomies these days are like Tommy John surgery: Players come back even better at whatever appendices do.

I have to disagree with Jim Rice. I don't want to see Arthur Rhodes in tights.

When we win we talk about baseball, when we lose we talk about money.

If every team could be expected to go to the postseason about every five years, would it become boring?

The ultimate example of giving away outs is running into an unassisted triple play.

Boston should have known when Smoltz got beaten up by the Nationals' AAA team.

The Cowboy's act is a little tiresome, but he totally called Dickerson's injury before it happened.

Castellini probably wishes all he had to worry about was the vegetables going soft.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Re: Random Thoughts

Once they get you open that appendix is gone, even if it wasn't the problem. So no appendicitis rebound that I can see

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Are thoughts on a single subject really random? :

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    Are thoughts on a single subject really random? :
    Probably about as random as a ball in play or the stats for clutch.

Turn Off Ads?