Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26/09 Reds vs Brewers

Haunted by walks

Re: 8/26/09 Reds vs Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Hey you wanna join Kory in the clubhouse? How many posters you got in that dugout? You want HomerBailey to bein LF by the time we are done?
    "Hey Blue, take your good eye out and clean it"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Were the announcers just talking about the Reds great history with catchers?! They didn't even mention Bench so how could that be a true statement? LOL

Corky is the man. Another hit tonight!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Go Janish!! Nice hit right up the middle. Reds up 2-0.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Hey Brandon....they're walking Joey to get to you. MAKE THEM PAY FOR THAT PLEASE.

Bases loaded now thanks to McGahee fumbling a ground ball and Rolen is now up to bat.

Bah, they let Looper off the hook there.

Haunted by walks

Kipster is hanging in there tonight.

Edit: Oops.
    Last edited by BCubb2003; 08-26-2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Spoke too soon.

Joey probably doesn't know what to do with all the throws from third actually coming in reasonably now, LOL

Boy that was some crazy play by Rolen.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

I think they tried to get too much out of Wells tonight. Shame because he was pitching pretty well overall.

chris just said "look out for the first pitch" and what does fielder do...2 run home run on the first pitch...wow...

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Kipster is hanging in there tonight.

Edit: Oops.
    He told Hal McCoy that he wanted 75 pitches through 6.

He was a tad short.

But not bad. Even though it is Kip Wells.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    "Hey Blue, take your good eye out and clean it"
    Hey you check out any time you want and its time for you to leave. Coach you got someone else for me to toss.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    I think they tried to get too much out of Wells tonight. Shame because he was pitching pretty well overall.
    There were a lot of options there. Throwing a meatball down broadway on the 1st pitch wasn't the right one to choose.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    There were a lot of options there. Throwing a meatball down broadway on the 1st pitch wasn't the right one to choose.
    I don't think that's where Corky wanted it either, LOL

Turn Off Ads?