Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2010 SS for Reds?

Threaded View

2010 SS for Reds?

Bobby Crosby

http://www.mercurynews.com/sportshea...=1&forced=true

Seems like a Walt type of guy...

Forgive me if I'm wrong doesn't he have some kinda ties to Walt?

Also before you roast me I am not advocating at all for him. But since we might need a 1 year stop gap to figure out if Cozrt is the guy, Might actually worth a 1 yr 3 mil kinda deal...

Seems like a low risk move to me. If he's what he has been its better than what we have, if he rebounds, Kudos to Walt.
    Last edited by nemesis; 08-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    If you can't be a good example... then you'll just have to be a horrible warning...

Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels...

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25