Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New tattoo

New tattoo

Cincnnati Reds font

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New tattoo

OUCH
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    OUCH
    Actually it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would..More pain today than it was yesterday when I got it done..Mostly sore..

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds44 View Post
    Actually it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would..More pain today than it was yesterday when I got it done..Mostly sore..
    I always heard right on and around the spine was one of the most tender spots to get a tattoo maybe my info was wrong (or just lower back).
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    I always heard right on and around the spine was one of the most tender spots to get a tattoo maybe my info was wrong (or just lower back).
    No. That's true. The "INN" probably hurt the most and you could tell a difference..Not too bad though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    I dont get it
    What do you not get?

worst idea of your life
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Backne removal cream + a couple trips to the tanning bed > that mess.

Seriously. That's terrible.

Just make sure you don't become a fan of another team
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

I'm a tattoo guy (sort of, I've only got one but I am planning on getting more) so I am not gonna rip you for it. It is a bit bigger than I would've gone but it looks well done. Are you in Cinci? If so, what shop did you go to?

Good for you, dont listen to the rest of htese guys, if you like it, its done for you, thats all that matters.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Good thing he didn't misspell Cincinnati.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'm a tattoo guy (sort of, I've only got one but I am planning on getting more) so I am not gonna rip you for it. It is a bit bigger than I would've gone but it looks well done. Are you in Cinci? If so, what shop did you go to?
    Yeah, in Fairfield..Got it done at Lambadi
    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Good for you, dont listen to the rest of htese guys, if you like it, its done for you, thats all that matters.
    Haha thanks.

I commend you for that, that's a serious Tat.

If my job and lifestyle afforded me that, I would be Tatted up, but alas; Probably wouldn't get that extreme with the Reds - even though I've witnessed/been alive for Three World Championships. Probably would get something from one of the other teams(and sports) I follow that actually run their organizations well year-in and year-out.
    Nobody can ever question your loyalty though brother!!! Good for you!!

The rest of these guys giving you crap are probably just jealous that they couldn't man up to that level for their team.

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Old Red Guard Reject

I'm not a tattoo guy, but I like your loyalty to the Reds. I think you should get a wishbone C or Mr. Red or something though so people don't get you confused with UC.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Turn Off Ads?