Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New tattoo

Re: New tattoo

looks more "gangsta wannabe" than reds related.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Ouch that is so..........Permanent.
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

GoReds44, don't let these naysayers pi$$ in your Cheerios ! if you like it, then that's all that counts !

I'll be getting a Reds tat soon, probably a wishbone C-Reds somewhere.
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"

I thought I loved the REDS.

Eric Milton?

I got Mr. Redleg tatted on my ass, REAL beeg-covers one whole cheek--I figger as long as they play this poorly, I'd sit on 'um... Now that they're MUCH improved = hmmmmm....

finally got a good quality picture of it when its all healed..

nice!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Heck yeah, that's awsome, if it was in my budget I'd be right there with ya.

Love the Loyalty, I think I may buy tickets instead of getting a replica though....It is very well done, have you thought of adding color?
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

Quote Originally Posted by fugowitribe View Post
    Love the Loyalty, I think I may buy tickets instead of getting a replica though....It is very well done, have you thought of adding color?
    Honestly, no..I think it looks better with just the black/white/gray..I am thinking about getting either a Mr. Redlegs under it or the Bengal logo (probably the leaping tiger) to add it to though..

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds44 View Post
    Honestly, no..I think it looks better with just the black/white/gray..I am thinking about getting either a Mr. Redlegs under it or the Bengal logo (probably the leaping tiger) to add it to though..
    I would watch out with the Bengals logo (Not just because I hate the Bengals, and love the Steelers), but if you have Cincinnati and then a Bengals logo underneath, i think to folks who don't know the Reds Jerseys, it will make it look like a big bengals tatoo, instead of an I love Cincinnati Sports collage.
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

Quote Originally Posted by fugowitribe View Post
    I would watch out with the Bengals logo (Not just because I hate the Bengals, and love the Steelers), but if you have Cincinnati and then a Bengals logo underneath, i think to folks who don't know the Reds Jerseys, it will make it look like a big bengals tatoo, instead of an I love Cincinnati Sports collage.
    Ha yeah true..I was thinking maybe Mr Redlegs under it and somewhere I could get a Bengals one..I'm obsessed with Cincinnati Sports (Besides the Bearcats) .. Can you tell? Haha. I just wish once in a while they would return the favor

Turn Off Ads?