Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Megadeth : Endgame

Megadeth : Endgame

I heard the new album because it's already been leaked, and a friend of mine had it. Anyone else hear it, or excited? I'm a huge Dave Mustaine, and Megadeth fan, so I've been really excited for it, because all the critics have been praising it.

When I heard it, my jaw litteraly dropped. It was even better than I thought it was going to be. I will be buying it the day it hits stores.

I just wanted to get some feedback from other Megadeth fans, or people who have heard some samples or anything. Thanks guys!
    Let's make some noise!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Megadeth : Endgame

How do you think it compares to say Peace sells.. & R.I.P. there benchmark albums.

Stat geek...and proud

It's ok, but I thought it would be better after all the advance hype. I actually think I like United Abominations more.

Having only heard a few songs from United Abominations I doubt then if it sounds along those lines i'll even give it a try wasnt a big fan of there last 2 disc. seriosly it's to bad mustaine is such a egomaniac it would be nice to see as much of the Peace sells/killing is my business era lineup back together.

Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000 View Post
    How do you think it compares to say Peace sells.. & R.I.P. there benchmark albums.
    better than Peace Sells, not quite to Rust in Peace.

but i'm also odd in that i like So Far, So Good...So What?! and Cryptic Writings better than Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?!
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Better than Peace sells, but not R.I.P. I hated United Abomonations overall, but I really do love this album. Some of the songs sound "Thrash" again. I really enjoy the entire album. I could listen to it, beginning to end, without skipping any songs.

And Chris Broderick is definitely THE best lead guitarist Megadeth has ever had.
    Last edited by Sean_CaseyRules; 09-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.
    Let's make some noise!

Having only heard a few songs from United Abominations I doubt then if it sounds along those lines i'll even give it a try wasnt a big fan of there last 2 disc. seriosly it's to bad mustaine is such a egomaniac it would be nice to see as much of the Peace sells/killing is my business era lineup back together.
    Have you heard what he's been doing lately? He's selling off his coffee company to build and run a "School Of Rock" for underprivledged muscians. And just reading some of the interviews he's done lately, he seems like a totally different person. And also the reports of people talking to him, say he's changed also. Hopefully the new Dave is here to stay!
    Let's make some noise!

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Haven't heard it. Matter of fact haven't listened to any Megadeath since Countdown to Extinction, loved that one though.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    Better than Peace sells, but not R.I.P. I hated United Abomonations overall, but I really do love this album. Some of the songs sound "Thrash" again. I really enjoy the entire album. I could listen to it, beginning to end, without skipping any songs.

I guess it probabally depends on which era of megadeth you prefer i was in my teens to late teen when killing is my business and Peace sells came out and to me that vwas there high point .

And Chris Broderick is definitely THE best lead guitarist Megadeth has ever had.
    Whoaa thats a bold statement considering Chris poland and marty friedman are some serious players

Whoaa thats a bold statement considering Chris poland and marty friedman are some serious players
    I'm not saying that those guys are crap, but just listening to the solos throughout the entire album, he blows my mind! The dude is awesome!
    Let's make some noise!

Turn Off Ads?