Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Uniform lettering FONT help needed

Reds Uniform lettering FONT help needed

OK guys, I know this is a crazy question, but does anyone have info on the FONT used for the Red's uniforms? I have a friend who's majoring in Graphic Design, and needs to do an assignment on a unique font. When the Reds announced the new uniforms for 2007, there was an article that mentioned the font was totally unique and exclusively for the Reds, but now I can't find that info for him.

Help please?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Uniform lettering FONT help needed

It's called Redlegs, designed by MLB and the Reds and not available to the public...

Yea Ive looked for it also and I got nothing.

Yeah, the name "Redlegs" was the only thing I could find out about it too. Oh well, guess he'll have to move on to some other Font.

thanks anyway guys!

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

I really seem to remember it being called something like carnival or calliope or barleycorn. I did about a half hour's research and came up with nothing.

Old Red Guard Reject

There was a guy on here a few years ago that had it and we all downloaded it. Unfortunately, my computer that it was on crashed this past summer. It is out there though.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Old Red Guard Reject

If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Turn Off Ads?