Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West selfishly steals stage from Swift

Kanye West selfishly steals stage from Swift

If you saw what happened on the awards show tonight, then you'd agree.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Kanye West is an idiot

I think its safe to say its probably true.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I didn't see what happened, but I'll still agree with you anyway.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company

I was just going to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zmg4PabhQ
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Wow -- I really dislike Taylor Swift, but you have to feel terrible for her. She's up there, clearly thrilled to be winning an award, and Kayne West walks in and just craps all over her moment.

What an incredibly vain, selfish, and mean thing to do.

Having said that, I wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing was staged by MTV to generate interest in the VMAs (an amusing show for them to produce, since the network is more "spoiled rich girl reality tv" than music videos anymore).
    Last edited by Caveat Emperor; 09-14-2009 at 12:00 AM.
    Championships Matter.
    24 Years and Counting...

Wow...VMAs? I had no idea those were still going on.

Anyway, yeah I've never liked Kanye West, and stunts like this make him look like a fool he is. I very much enjoy Swift's music, so he should just go dress himself in the dark again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Wow -- I really dislike Taylor Swift, but you have to feel terrible for her. She's up there, clearly thrilled to be winning an award, and Kayne West walks in and just craps all over her moment.

Having said that, I wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing was staged by MTV to generate interest in the VMAs (an amusing show for them to produce, since the network is more "spoiled rich girl reality tv" than music videos anymore).
    Completely agree with this. BS move.
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post

The guy is a dumbass and part of the reason I dont watch any of the stroking egos shows like this. Cant stand him, can barely stand most "musicians" any more. Did find it funny hearing that he got roundly boood later.

Should get the same treatment as Serena did from the tennis outburst and uncerimoniously booted from all shows that have more than 100 people watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

Fishsticks + Me = Gayfish.
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

It was nice of Beyonce to bring Taylor back out and let her give her thanks.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

This will only sell more records for this guy. It will only increase his stature among his demographic.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    This will only sell more records for this guy. It will only increase his stature among his demographic.
    Gotta buy/gain street cred somehow.

And you're absolutely right, Kanye's gonna make plenty more bank b/c of this stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    Gotta buy/gain street cred somehow.

And you're absolutely right, Kanye's gonna make plenty more bank b/c of this stunt.
    With such great role models like this worthless waste of time, its hard to understand why children are so screwed up....

/end sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    So basically you are saying that young black people will buy his music because he is a terrible person. That is very racist, Kanye West represents himself he sure as hell doesn't represent my race.

Quote Originally Posted by New Fever View Post
    So basically you are saying that young black people will buy his music because he is a terrible person. That is very racist, Kanye West represents himself he sure as hell doesn't represent my race.
    You do know that non black people buy the majority of all hip hop right?

Turn Off Ads?