Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Softball Players?

Softball Players?

I remember a thread a while back about softball bats, so I know we have some players here. Where are you at?

This is my first year playing in leagues (played in a tournament or two previously but not much)... and I'm addicted. However, politics, bad attitudes, bad coaching, etc. is forcing me to just make my own team for next year so I don't have to worry about any of it.

A few of my friends are pretty committed to their teams so I've been on the search for a few players.

Looking for players near SE Indiana or willing to travel. I'm looking to start a summer league team which happens to be Co-Ed (2 girl min.), a fall league men's team, and a team for tournaments on the weekends throughout the year.

If anyone is interested, reply or send a message.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Softball Players?

Where do you play? I've been playing since 2004 and love the game myself.

That's a pretty long commute for me.. though I'd do it if i could.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

This year Versailles and Madison.

Who did you play for in Versailles?

That's a little too far for me to travel. I love softball, but right now.... It's flag football season now!
    LOL

I LOVE flag football. I had a game tonight!

Turn Off Ads?