Turn Off Ads?

Thread: proud papa

proud papa

I posted this on youtube a couple of months ago, and was watching them again. So i decided to show off a bit.

My daughter is 10 during this recital, the next youngest girl was 13. (Em is 11 now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWKBxZQkyU

Somehow, I think my daughter actually has a talent for this.

She is the beauty in the very middle.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: proud papa

That is really a joy to watch. Thanks for sharing.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

thanks jojo. here are her other three. All these are from the same recital.

I have no idea where she gets it from, but proud papa or no, i think she has real talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD8vx-rT5lQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genl5R-_C0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1gbkxth_Y

She's already about ten times better at dance then I could hope to be....

That takes a lot of work even for those born with "it".

I always thought that being a great dancer must be about as close to feeling like one can fly as a human can get....

Here's to hoping she collides with the air she breathes....

"This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

thanks for the kind words. i really get butterflies watching her dance.

She really is the only thing in the muck that is my life that keeps me going.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    thanks for the kind words. i really get butterflies watching her dance.

She really is the only thing in the muck that is my life that keeps me going.

That's a really nice thing. They can be pure joy (which can often be very hard to find) at those ages. I know my kids have kept me going through some hard times.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

That's a really nice thing. They can be pure joy (which can often be very hard to find) at those ages. I know my kids have kept me going through some hard times.
    I think she is all that keeps me going.

I can't wait until she is on So You Think You Can Dance... If the show is still on 7 years from now.

Turn Off Ads?