Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dim 'twit' calling fans 'dim wits'

Dim 'twit' calling fans 'dim wits'

For a 6th round pick, this guy sure has guts to call out the fans in such a veracious manner.

Redskins' LB Quits Twitter after Calling Fans 'Dim Wits'

I don't really have some moral objection to such comments by players. Frankly, they're free to express themselves as they wish. But typically, I'd pick my battles very carefully. After all, the fans' hard-earned "McDonald's" money pay their extraordinary salaries. Not wise.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dim 'twit' calling fans 'dim wits'

After all, the fans' hard-earned "McDonald's" money pay their extraordinary salaries.
    I seriously doubt that the average Joe McDonald's 9-5 worker can afford the ridiculously high-priced PSLs.

From what I hear, this clown didn't even play in the game.
    Last edited by Revering4Blue; 09-22-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar

Really enjoyed Greenburg's rant against Henson. Mike was spot on, and Henson should be ashamed of himself.

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Really enjoyed Greenburg's rant against Henson. Mike was spot on, and Henson should be ashamed of himself.
    Ditto, Greenberg deserved the standing ovation he got from Golic on this one. The problem I have with the statement made by Henson is that you know alot of his fellow players (and unfortunately even his coaches) feel the same way. I'll be the 1st to admit that there are things about the game of football that I couldn't possibly grasp unless I played the game or was around it in some professional manner. However 2 things I know for sure are I know enough to know when my team is stinking it up. And I also know that I could pick up an NFL offense/defense in probably half the time a goodly percentage of these players could, alot of them ain't rocket scientists and I never stepped foot in college myself.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

This was Henson's tweet or chirp or whatever:

"All you fake half hearted Skins fan can .. I won't go there but I dislike you very strongly, don't come to Fed Ex to boo dim wits!!"
    If we're not allowed to boo dim wits, then all is lost.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    This was Henson's tweet or chirp or whatever:

If we're not allowed to boo dim wits, then all is lost.
    Sounds like he's calling himself and his teammates dim wits. He has a pretty good description of himself then.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?