Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ignore thread

High five!

Ignore thread

Just wondering if there would be any interest in an ignore thread feature. I found an add-on here, dunno if it's compatible with the version Redszone uses.

Personally, I would find it useful!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ignore thread

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Just wondering if there would be any interest in an ignore thread feature. I found an add-on here, dunno if it's compatible with the version Redszone uses.

Couldn't that be done by simply not opening a thread?
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

I'll just ignore this thread...

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    I'll just ignore this thread...
    I'm going to ignore that you're ignoring this thread!

Here's another add-on.

What's this thread about? I can't tell because I've got Nate on my ignore list....

(just kidding)
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post

I don't mind adding it if posters will find it useful, but the link you provided is not compatible with the version of vB we're running (3.7.6). The one in the link you provided indicates it's compatible with 3.6.X. Would this do the trick?

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I don't mind adding it if posters will find it useful, but the link you provided is not compatible with the version of vB we're running (3.7.6). The one in the link you provided indicates it's compatible with 3.6.X. Would this do the trick?
    It will. Thanks!

This has been implemented.

High five!

Thanks Boss. Hopefully I won't accidentally ignore this thread.

Seems to be a pretty seamless feature.

My question is this: if you open up a thread and under thread tools decide to ignore the thread, are you able to go to CP and remove it from your ignore list if you change your mind? I may not ever use the feature, but should I elect to, I don't want to ignore something if I can't get it back.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

It seems that this is no longer an option in "thread tools" It's just gone.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

High five!

I noticed that too.

I'll look into this and see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    The hack that was implemented in the post above is compatible with vBulletin 3.7.X but not 3.8, which is what we're currently running.

Turn Off Ads?