Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: October 4, 2009: Pirates at Reds, Game 162

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Re: Ocrober 4, 2009: Pirates at Reds, Game 162

I had a GREAT time at the game yesterday although I didn't win any free stuff, LOL : Joey had a great day and I loved that he looked like he was having fun. I worry about him sometimes as the resident Joey Votto fangirl but he was just playing hard like always and having a blast. All the guys actually looked like they were having fun yesterday which was pretty cool. I actually went to all three games this weekend and aside from the offense being asleep on Friday night, everyone still looked pretty strong and ready to play more games. I have a lot more thoughts about this weekend's games and the Reds in general but I went to bed last night (and woke up this morning) with a sore throat so my thoughts and a few great pictures I got at the games will have to wait until I feel a little better. I'm struggling through work today so hopefully I survive the day without feeling any worse.

This game was a GREAT way to end the season though and I have to tell you something else. The crowd yesterday (all 20,000+) was on their feet cheering and going bonkers for that last out yesterday and if the Reds can play well and put themselves in a good spot for next year, the crowds WILL be there and they will be awesome. The games I've been to with small crowds this year have been some of the most enthusiastic fans I've ever seen at GABP. Can you imagine how rowdy we'll all be if we're cheering for a contender next year?! That would be awesome. GO REDS.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ocrober 4, 2009: Pirates at Reds, Game 162

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    As usual, there's always next year, but this is always one of the saddest days of the year for me.
    Same for me. Always one of the saddest days of the year. It's a mark on the passage of time. When you have 46 years passed, like myself, you know that the majority of those years for you have gone by. Time does fly by and next spring will be here in a blink of an eye.

By any chance did anyone record the entire game? I would like to have a copy since it was Grande's last game. Just PM me if you do and I will reimburse any expenses.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?