President's Cup

Anyone interested in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: President's Cup

I've been going back and forth between it and baseball. I'll get more interested as the weekend progresses especially if it's close.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Absolutely not.

Give me Ryder Cup, or give me death!

Now if they merged the President's Cup and the Ryder Cup to make the teams more interesting, then by all means.

I really want to, but I just can't. And i'm as big a golf nut as there is. I'll follow and watch almost any golf event. But for some reason this one seems to a little too thrown together just because. The international team has no real tie other than they aren't from the Europe. It's just missing something.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I really want to, but I just can't. And i'm as big a golf nut as there is. I'll follow and watch almost any golf event. But for some reason this one seems to a little too thrown together just because. The international team has no real tie other than they aren't from the Europe. It's just missing something.
    Yep. Can't really put a finger on it, but it's just doesn't feel important or draw any sort of excitement.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

I didn't know he wore one?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?