Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 129

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

  1. #76
    Member TeamCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    TeamBoone's Attic
    Posts
    12,317

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    You guys probably all saw this but I had NO IDEA until this morning.

    Opie is the same guy as in Remember the Titans. I'm blown away.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    490

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I thought last nights episode was weak for a transition episode.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

  4. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,672

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I thought last nights episode was weak for a transition episode.
    Agreed. Not every episode has to be great and action packed, but that one was just ok and painfully slow. They are also making Gemma too crazy. I like that she is a little nuts, but she is getting annoying.

  5. #79
    I hate the Cubs LoganBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,110

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Agreed. Not every episode has to be great and action packed, but that one was just ok and painfully slow. They are also making Gemma too crazy. I like that she is a little nuts, but she is getting annoying.
    Yeah, Gemma just seems to be flailing.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

  6. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,003

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I must have missed it, who is doing the break ins?

  7. #81
    Member CTA513's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    10,716

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    I must have missed it, who is doing the break ins?
    I could be wrong, but from the scene I saw a few weeks ago of some guys dumping a safe and other stuff in a dumpster it looks like its 2-3 guys from inside the club. I believe they are guys that joined up from another charter.

  8. #82
    I hate the Cubs LoganBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,110

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I won't be able to look at Boyd on Justified the same way ever again.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

  9. #83
    Stat geek...and proud
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Paris, OH
    Posts
    2,487
    Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    I could be wrong, but from the scene I saw a few weeks ago of some guys dumping a safe and other stuff in a dumpster it looks like its 2-3 guys from inside the club. I believe they are guys that joined up from another charter.
    Yes. One of them is Pegleg Greg. They showed a quick shot of his fake leg when they broke into Unser's place.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/4/14. I promise.

  10. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    490

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    If you didn't see " Small World" don't read below:

    Sometimes this show stretches the limits of believability while still be entertaining. I have a hard time to beleiving that many parties can agree on a drug deal and that no one other Unser thinks Clay was behind the break-in's. If Pope is so powerful, why not just move your own cocaine ? Jax kills the security guard but doesn't see that Pope is the real reason behind Opie's death ? The only thing that you cant argue is the killing of the worse character of SOA, Carla.

    The Otto and Tara scene was not needed in the least.

    One thing that Sutter does very well is find reguest scenes for his friends. Seeing Joel McHale was unexpected
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

  11. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,003

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    If you didn't see " Small World" don't read below:

    Sometimes this show stretches the limits of believability while still be entertaining. I have a hard time to beleiving that many parties can agree on a drug deal and that no one other Unser thinks Clay was behind the break-in's. If Pope is so powerful, why not just move your own cocaine ? Jax kills the security guard but doesn't see that Pope is the real reason behind Opie's death ? The only thing that you cant argue is the killing of the worse character of SOA, Carla.

    The Otto and Tara scene was not needed in the least.

    One thing that Sutter does very well is find reguest scenes for his friends. Seeing Joel McHale was unexpected

    I think jax is well aware pope was behind opes murder.....he is just trying to make some coin before they turn pope into worm food....just as they did the Irish man a few seasons ago.....sutter does a great job of the rope a dope.....I just hope he doesn't do this each season

  12. #86
    I hate the Cubs LoganBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,110

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    So.....

    Ummhh...

    Yeah.....
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

  13. #87
    Stat geek...and proud
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Paris, OH
    Posts
    2,487
    Nothing more needs to be said.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/4/14. I promise.

  14. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    490

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Good thing we have an additional 30 minutes the rest of the season to tie up these loose ends.

    Poor Juice. He deserves better.For a group of "Brothers" they really dont share much until its too late.

    I think this show ends with no charter in Charming and Tara driving off in the sunset with the kids. I dont see Nero, Unser, or Juice surviving this season.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

  15. #89
    Member 919191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    the corner bar
    Posts
    3,786

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Does anyone else see how the Juice character has chenged? He seemed almost happy-go-lucky the first 2 seasons, but not so much now. More of the nervous sort. Granted, circumstances have probably added huge amounts of stress to him, but to me his character is different now.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

  16. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,795

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Good thing we have an additional 30 minutes the rest of the season to tie up these loose ends.

    Poor Juice. He deserves better.For a group of "Brothers" they really dont share much until its too late.

    I think this show ends with no charter in Charming and Tara driving off in the sunset with the kids. I dont see Nero, Unser, or Juice surviving this season.
    If so, that'll be the end of SOA.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25