Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy

Anybody watch this show? It's on FX and about half way through Season 2 right now. I missed S1 but plan on getting it on DVD, but S2 is amazing. Fantastic stories and acting. I believe her name is Katy Segal (played Peg Bundy) is amazing. Some of the best stuff I've seen on TV.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Great show, pretty intense at times. Katy Segal IS amazing in it, absolutely. I can't imagine not having watched S1 and jumping into S2, but I'm glad you're liking it!

I roll with SAMCRO as well.

This season is a little too over the top for my liking. It is like they have to try to make each episode more extreme than the last. They haven't spent enough time building characters. They keep pushing the Clay/Jax thing and I don't like how they are handling it.

Did you know that Kurt Sutter, the series creator, producer, sometimes director, is the actor that plays Otto, the incarcerated member of SAMCRO?
    Last edited by LoganBuck; 10-12-2009 at 10:22 PM.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Excellent show. Great programming on FX.

Stat geek...and proud

Amazingly awesome show. Katey Sagal is brilliant.

Next week's episode looks awesome!

SAMCRO in the big house.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Stat geek...and proud

Well, I was wondering how they were gonna drag this storyline out farther, because as far as I could tell, there was nothing else to do with Arkin and Rollins besides the endgame. This little diversion changes things.

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Next week's episode looks awesome!

SAMCRO in the big house.
    And it WAS awesome. Juice and the gay guy was cracking me up. It's rare that a show like this can bring the comedy at times too. I liked that scene with Stahl and Jax as well. That look on Stahl's face when Jax asked her if she had seen Kohn was great acting by Ally Walker.

I was a few episodes behind but finally caught up this weekend. Love what's going on. They are building multiple story lines and weaving them together very nicely. Also Jax is such a cool character.

I'm toolsy.

"Special" hour and a half episode tonight. Should be good . . .

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    Read on another site that of tonight's hour and a half episode only 56 minutes will be TV show. Which is more than normal, but expect longer than normal commercial breaks.

They're previewing "Avatar" at some point during the broadcast. Regardless, I'm definitely tuning in to SOA tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Read on another site that of tonight's hour and a half episode only 56 minutes will be TV show. Which is more than normal, but expect longer than normal commercial breaks.
    Good thing I always record it and fast forward through the commercials then! Really looking forward to tonight.

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    Just . . . Wow . . . great episode!!!

Beginning of the show tonight is pretty darn good.

On a side note, Marty Brennamen announced tonight on Eddie and Tracy that he also rolls with SAMCRO.

Turn Off Ads?