Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Anyone know when season 4 is hitting netflix? I did all 3 seasons over the winter on netflix, and plan on dvr'ing 5 while I watch 4.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Great acting from Tig but I dont know if I can invest another 3 years in this show if they dont start wrapping up some story lines.
    I understand its an action soap but unlike with Breaking Bad the plot has sucked out all the enjoyment of the show. The plot is now bigger then the characters and that is what killed Heroes. I literally had a hard time remembering all the story lines from last season so i need the 30 minutes they spent reminding me of what happened last season. Sutter needs to start laying the groundwork for the big exit.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Great acting from Tig but I dont know if I can invest another 3 years in this show if they dont start wrapping up some story lines.
    I understand its an action soap but unlike with Breaking Bad the plot has sucked out all the enjoyment of the show. The plot is now bigger then the characters and that is what killed Heroes. I literally had a hard time remembering all the story lines from last season so i need the 30 minutes they spent reminding me of what happened last season. Sutter needs to start laying the groundwork for the big exit.
    Okay so I just have to know. And feel free to PM me if it's actually a big spoiler. But that scene on the bridge they show in all the previews; was the guy intentionally riding his bike off the bridge and the lady trying to stop him, or did he ride up near her and she threw him off course and he went over the side of the bridge on accident?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

How was season 4? Season 3 lost me, but I'm curious if 4 was any better.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I agree the scene with tig and pope burning his daughter made me cringe.....I got choked up thinking about it. That was vivid and was some great acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Okay so I just have to know. And feel free to PM me if it's actually a big spoiler. But that scene on the bridge they show in all the previews; was the guy intentionally riding his bike off the bridge and the lady trying to stop him, or did he ride up near her and she threw him off course and he went over the side of the bridge on accident?
    Sutter does that with all his promos. They are more symbolism of where the show may/could be going for the year. A few years ago, he had Clay and Jax playing chicken on motorcycles.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    How was season 4? Season 3 lost me, but I'm curious if 4 was any better.
    Season four had the new deputy USAG. He was worth watching by himself. The first 4-6 episodes were a little iffy. Things picked up big time towards the end of the season.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Anyboy figure out who is doing the breakin's? I have.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Stat geek...and proud
    Unless you weren't paying attention it was obvious. You had to watch close though.

The real question is "Why are they doing the break-ins?"

Wow.

Kurt Sutter is a sick man.

I really didn't see that coming. Especially this early into the season.

He was my favorite Son, I haven't seen it, but its disappointing to hear.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Kind of SOA related since he was on the show, but the guy who played "Half Sack" (Johnny Lewis) was involved in murder suicide according to yahoo:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-an...ble-death.html

Turn Off Ads?