Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Need car ASAP

Need car ASAP

anyone looking to sell a cheap car? I need one ASAP my car has broke down and cost to get repaired is too steep for me right now. Looking for something around $500-$1,000 that runs and can get me back and forth to work. I may not be able to pay all up front but I can pay you weekly and u don't have to sign title over to me until all is paid. Contact me via email at travisgrimes13@yahoo.com , text 513-614-9111 or call after 6:00 pm 513-699-1966... also you may PM me on this website but rarely do I get on here anymore.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Need car ASAP

tried that ppl post cars on craigslist for not too bad of prices but want all cash up front and no one especially me can afford that

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

No one other than family is going to sell you a cheap car that will let you pay weekly. Get a bus schedule and save up until you can buy a car.

Turn Off Ads?