Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Deleting Posts

Re: Deleting Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    "Allow me to express my complete and utter disdain for everything Baldwin. I believe those brothers (but Alec more than any of them) to be the most ignorant, closed-minded individual(s) in the world."

Maybe because Baldwin is a KNOWN for his liberal views and we have the Canada crack later down in the thread.

Now why should he have moved to Canada?

You guys are pretty good in talking in code, I'll grant that.

Similar post stated about a personality on the right would be immediately removed.
    One of the Baldwins is a conservative and he did say "those brothers". Seemed like a pretty nonpartisan bash to me.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I dunno, Rush Limbaugh has taken his fair share of pounding in the archives....

http://www.redszone.com/forums/searc...earchid=394329

Rather than speaking in code, I think sometimes people can squint real hard to see the code they're looking for on certain topics....
    I see a couple. Other post praising Limbaugh. If you want to play games and go back a couple years, go for it. I'm talking the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    One of the Baldwins is a conservative and he did say "those brothers". Seemed like a pretty nonpartisan bash to me.
    "but Alec more than any of them" I don't believe it to be nonpartisan at all. But explain the Canada crack down the thread? That was nonpartisan too?

I see a couple.
    I guess they mustve fallen through the cracks...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

"but Alec more than any of them" I don't believe it to be nonpartisan at all. But explain the Canada crack down the thread? That was nonpartisan too?
    Maybe you should PM Blimpie for clarification?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Well he did say he was going to move there. I don't think that statement is any more political than asking why GAC hasn't swtiched his allegiance to the Indians yet.

Oh, I get it, Baldwin said he was going to move to Canada if Dusty Baker remains the Reds manager. Now, it's so obvious.

I'm dropping this now, because all I'm doing is pissing people off right now and I'm sorry for doing that. I don't see it your guys way, but that's just me. But I freely admit I have a bias.

Maybe it was a South Park movie reference?

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Maybe it was a South Park movie reference?

That must be it.

I'm dropping this now, because all I'm doing is pissing people off right now and I'm sorry for doing that. I don't see it your guys way, but that's just me. But I freely admit I have a bias.
    Hey sorry, by no means was I pissed off. I was mostly kidding with the GAC comment. I have a bias too and I agree that there were probably some political undertones in those posts, but very slight IMH and biased O.

The previous ~20 posts belong in the Peanut Gallery - they have no place here.

As for RBA's original allegations, they're ridiculous. As you've seen from the above posts, not even everyone agrees with him the original posts were political in nature, yet we're (supposedly) purposely allowing them because they support "our" viewpoint. How convenient for all the admins/moderators to share the identical political views. Right.

Turn Off Ads?