Turn Off Ads?

Thread: anyone been listening to Bowden on XM?

anyone been listening to Bowden on XM?

'ol leather britches ain't bad. I listen to XM175 alot and I hate to admit it but I actually enjoy listening to Bowden....he seriously has alot to offer by way of hot stove evaluation and predictions

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: anyone been listening to Bowden on XM?

I wasn't aware the old 5-tool, 12-stepper was on XM.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by GADawg View Post
    'ol leather britches ain't bad. I listen to XM175 alot and I hate to admit it but I actually enjoy listening to Bowden....he seriously has alot to offer by way of hot stove evaluation and predictions
    I don't have XM, but I always thought he was a great at talking baseball as a media guy. Remember when he was GM, and at Redsfest he'd let random people from the crowd suggest trades and then comment on them? Even if he was just giving BS reasons for/against, it was an interesting feature that no other GM would dare to do.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Yes, he's got a good line of bull- just like Steve Phillips.

Now that I think about it, I can see old Leatherpants replacing Phillips on ESPN. Jimmie would love the smorgasbord there...

I listened to JimBo on XM several times recently. He sounds like he's been doing it for years. He sounds very good, very knowledgeable. I agreed with everything he said. lol

IMO, he might be a slimeball, but he's got a future in broadcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by LINEDRIVER View Post
    I listened to JimBo on XM several times recently. He sounds like he's been doing it for years. He sounds very good, very knowledgeable. I agreed with everything he said. lol

IMO, he might be a slimeball, but he's got a future in broadcasting.
    he might be a slimeball, so he's got a future in broadcasting.
    Corrected for accuracy.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Turn Off Ads?