Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszonesourcing the budget

High five!

Redszonesourcing the budget

Howdy

Didn't know where to put this but I've started a "crowdsourced" or, in this case "Redszonesourced" Reds budget as a google doc here and I'd like to invite all Redszoners who want to help keep it current to do so. I've got a couple members from ORG helping but any folks in the Sun Deck are more than welcome to join in. All anyone has to do is PM me with an email address and I'll add them as a contributor. Maybe the mods can move this as a sticky to tORG and the Sun Deck.

No need to PM if you just want to look at the doc.

Thanks!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redszonesourcing the budget

I already have a few Reds spreadsheets that a lot of people here might enjoy (salaries, organizational depth chart, minor league stats, etc.). If anyone knows a good place for me to host them, I'll gladly upload them.

High five!

Cool. Google docs is a nice way to go and it's free. It will import Excel directly.

Okay, I'll give that a shot when I get home from work.

Turn Off Ads?