Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Keep 2 of 3: Rice, Mendenhall, Moreno

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Keep 2 of 3: Rice, Mendenhall, Moreno

I'm in a fantasy keeper league that assigns keeper slots based on draft positions.

Right now, in my second tier of "keepers" I can keep 2 of the following three players:

Ray Rice
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Knowshon Moreno

Whichever one I'm not keeping, I'm going to try and trade away now for help this year.

I'm leaning towards keeping Rice and Mendenhall. Rice is obvious -- he's been a stud this year and seems like he'll continue to get an increased number of touches (rushing and receiving) as the year goes on. I think Mendenhall over Moreno because 1.) Willie Parker is a FA after this year, and 2.) RBs have never been great values in New England (due to the pass-heavy offenses) and McDaniel seems to be implementing the NE offense in Denver.

Thoughts?
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Keep 2 of 3: Rice, Mendenhall, Moreno

I agree 100%- Rice & Mendenhall.

Stat geek...and proud

Is it a PPR league or regular scoring? In a PPR I'd go with Moreno and Rice, but standard I'd go Mendenhall instead of Moreno.

I'm toolsy.

Rice is a must keep. The other choice is tough, but I would give the nod to Mendehall. I just have a gut feeling that Moreno will be injury prone.

I'd drop Rice.

Late to the party, but you have to keep Mendenhall and Rice, imo. They are both feature backs in the purest sense- Parker is terrible and will not be re-signed, and the same goes for McGahee, as McClain got moved to FB. Both of them are 25+ touch per game guys going forward.

Moreno, while talented, is injury prone thus far, and Denver has been switching who their feature back is seemingly weekly between Moreno, Hillis, Buckhalter, and on down the line. I wouldn't touch a Denver RB going forward with a ten foot pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

Turn Off Ads?