Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Khalil Greene???

Re: Khalil Greene???

Via MLB Traderumors, ESPN's Buster Olney reports...

Khalil Greene is working hard and seeks a big league deal. Greene can play shortstop or third base, and Olney sees Oakland as a potential match.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Guacarock View Post
    Via MLB Traderumors, ESPN's Buster Olney reports...

Khalil Greene is working hard and seeks a big league deal. Greene can play shortstop or third base, and Olney sees Oakland as a potential match.
    I'm not sure I'd do a big league deal. I'd rather do a minor league deal with more potential pay in incentives.

Looks like the Rangers will be giving Greene a chance in 2010.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...il-greene.html

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Looks like the Rangers will be giving Greene a chance in 2010.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...il-greene.html
    maybe they'll deal us a young MI then.

Wonder if the Reds are in on Orlando Cabrera. Haven't heard much about him this winter. Once Tejada signs, the market should be clearer and maybe he's the surprise guy Reds are targeting in the infield.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Wonder if the Reds are in on Orlando Cabrera. Haven't heard much about him this winter. Once Tejada signs, the market should be clearer and maybe he's the surprise guy Reds are targeting in the infield.
    Let's hope not. Cabrera's defense fell off the cliff last season and he didn't hit nearly well enough to make up for his defense. I'd rather have Paul Janish than Cabrera at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Let's hope not. Cabrera's defense fell off the cliff last season and he didn't hit nearly well enough to make up for his defense. I'd rather have Paul Janish than Cabrera at this point.
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...-contract.html

By Tim Dierkes [February 25, 2010 at 12:20pm CST]
    The Rangers decided to void Khalil Greene's contract, reports MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan. Greene signed for $750K in January but was not able to report to camp due to social anxiety disorder. Sullivan tweeted on Monday that club officials say there is a 100% probability Greene's replacement will come internally.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post

The Rangers decided to void Khalil Greene's contract, reports MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan. Greene signed for $750K in January but was not able to report to camp due to social anxiety disorder. Sullivan tweeted on Monday that club officials say there is a 100% probability Greene's replacement will come internally.
    I didn't see him getting a big league deal and I certainly didn't see him not reporting to sprin training. Guess we did the right thing by waiting for Cabreras price to fall into our laps and save us from having to find a replacement while players were already reporting

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post

This is a sad story.

I didn't want the Reds to go after Khalil Green But he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Turn Off Ads?