Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Michael Turner injury

Michael Turner injury

I have been enjoying Michael Turner and Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. Now with Turner likely out, I have Chris Wells on the bench and am sniffing around at some guys on the waiver wire. Currently available in my league.

Jason Snelling
    Larry Johnson
    Laurence Maroney
    Lesean McCoy
    Shonn Grean

I like Lesean McCoy best right now because of Westbrook's concussions. He is going to be out awhile.

What do you guys think?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Michael Turner injury

Why not Jerious Norwood? He's a pretty good backup as that's what I've done.

Quote Originally Posted by DTCromer View Post
    Why not Jerious Norwood? He's a pretty good backup as that's what I've done.
    Norwood has missed the last five games with a hip flexor. I am in first place I want more of a sure thing.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    I have been enjoying Michael Turner and Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. Now with Turner likely out, I have Chris Wells on the bench and am sniffing around at some guys on the waiver wire. Currently available in my league.

Jason Snelling
    Larry Johnson
    Laurence Maroney
    Lesean McCoy
    Shonn Grean

I like Lesean McCoy best right now because of Westbrook's concussions. He is going to be out awhile.

What do you guys think?
    Snelling - Turner's back-up, right? Turner's injury status isn't "for sure" yet and Norwood could be back this week.
    LJ - Word is he will be the 4th RB on the depth chart, at least for a while.
    Laurence Maroney - has been productive, but Sammy Morris could be back next week.
    LeSean McCoy - been a great play, but Westbrook will get the bulk of the carries if healthy.
    Shonn Greene - Second fiddle to Thomas Jones

I think my main target tomorrow will be Justin Forsett (SEA). Julius Jones went down with injury yesterday and Forsett had a good game in relief. I expect he'll get the next few starts.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    Snelling - Turner's back-up, right? Turner's injury status isn't "for sure" yet and Norwood could be back this week.
    LJ - Word is he will be the 4th RB on the depth chart, at least for a while.
    Laurence Maroney - has been productive, but Sammy Morris could be back next week.
    LeSean McCoy - been a great play, but Westbrook will get the bulk of the carries if healthy.
    Shonn Greene - Second fiddle to Thomas Jones

I think my main target tomorrow will be Justin Forsett (SEA). Julius Jones went down with injury yesterday and Forsett had a good game in relief. I expect he'll get the next few starts.

Hope that helps.
    Westbrook had a second concussion in three weeks, yesterday, he is going to miss time, maybe the rest of the season, I think McCoy makes the most sense, and then I will juggle him, Wells, and hopefully Turner gets back soon.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

McCoy, then Snelling.

Turn Off Ads?