Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indianapolis folks

Re: Indianapolis folks

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post

Anyways, I'll come off as biased, but Fogo really is a great choice. The Simon's love the place and eat their regularly, as do many of the Colts players. In the past year alone I've served Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis, Gary Brackett (all 4 at the same table 2 thursdays ago), Larry Bird, many of the Pacers, Reggie Bush, Danika Patrick, Ashley Judd (those 2 at the same table....), Helio Castroneves, Tony Kanaan, Greg Oden and many others... The best part of our meal is you don't finish the dinner wondering if you made the right menu choice. You get to try everything as many times as you would like... Also, the salad bar is phenomenal... PM me with any questions...
    I don't doubt you man because one of my really good friends was about as giddy with excitement as you were describing the place. I'd love to go there someday, but I've got Christmas and stuff to pay for so I doubt I'll go there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Indianapolis folks

There is a 2nd option.... Depending on what time you are leaving for Indianapolis, go to lunch at Fogo... The menu doesn't change, and neither does the style of service. However, the price at that point drops to 26.50 per person... If that was one of your top options, but chose Morton's instead based upon pricing, just go to Fogo for lunch and you'll save money, while fulfilling one of your top options... Lunch runs from 11:30-2 monday-friday. Get there at 1 (really, as long as you are seated by 2 you're fine, but some of my fellow servers would hate you ), and you will have over an hour to enjoy your meal, then find a way to spend time until the lighting... After that for lunch, you probably won't be hungry again until late that evening, and most likely any bar food would suffice at that point....

If you wanna go that way, shoot me a pm... I'll teach you a trick about the place.
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Turn Off Ads?