Turn Off Ads?

Thread: fans scouting reports on defense

fans scouting reports on defense

http://www.tangotiger.net/scout/

I found this on line. The current team rates VERY high defensively according to fan's observing games. #1 CF is Stubbs. #1 2B is Phillips. #2 3B is Rolen.
    Bruce, Janish, Hanigan & Dickerson also rate high.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: fans scouting reports on defense

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79269

Where you been Will we've been reading and participating in that for years.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79269

Where you been Will we've been reading and participating in that for years.
    cool. i'll vote next year.

I hadn't seen that Tango released the final votes. Though the Reds didn't have very many votes compared to the more popular teams (and thus were more likely to have extreme values), it's great to see Stubbs as the top rated defender in baseball.

I imagine that will change next year when more people see him play, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him stay top 5. The kid can go get it with the very best of them.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Turn Off Ads?